The Young Brothers Veteran, Itahari has entered final of Amardaha Dhalke Joban cup football tournament.
Itahari veterans defeated Urlabari veterans 3-0 in semifinal match played in Morang on Friday.
Bhola Rai, Lila Raj Magar and Tirtha Basnet scored apiece for Itahari.
Urlabari veterans fielded renown players like Anil Gurung, Buddha Chemjong, Tek Bahadur Budhathoki but couldn't win the match.
Itahari will now take on Eastern veterans in the final match on Jestha 7.
Amardaha Dhalke Joban club is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 2,11,000.
- Belbari UK Samaj Provides Training Gears To Belbari FC
- Bhangbari FC Jhapa Wins Title Of Sundar Haraicha Cup
- Sundar Haraicha Cup: Bhangbari FC Jhapa Vs Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Final Today
- Morang: Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Enters FINAL Of Sundar Haraicha Cup
- 2nd Sundar Haraicha Cup SF: Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Vs Nepal APF Eastern Today
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS