English premier league side, Watford has signed Nepali origin Jay Pradhan for its U16 academy.
Nepali newspaper, Annapurnapost reported that Pradhan was signed by the club.
The paper quoted Jay’s father Mr. Prasiddha Pradhan as saying, “We feel proud and happy for Jay. This could be inspiration for other Nepalese players as well”.
Pradhan - who is born in UK - will now get opportunity to compete against other U16 teams of EPL.
GoalNepal tried to reach with Watford about the signing but the club didn’t provide any response.
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Recovering From COVID19 Infection
- Australia: Beni FC Clinches Title Of 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- FIFA Referee Sudish Pandey To Officiate Matches In 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- USA: Team Registration Open For 5th Annual Nepali New Year Cup
- Australia: Beni FC Wins Title Of GNC Premier League