Vogue Ad & Event has lifted the title of Nepal Ice AAN cup football tournament in Lalitpur.
Vogue Ad & Events sidelined Media Basket 4-1 in the final match played at Field Futsal on Thursday.
Ronish Shrestha scored a hat trick and Manjil Maharjan scored another for the winners. Urgen Sherpa scored a consolation goal for Media Basket.
The champions received Nrs 1 lakh and runners up team got Nrs 75,000. Barah Jwellers became third and received Nrs 50,000.
Anup Shankar and Ronish Shrestha jointly shared the award of highest goal scorer with 11 goals. Bishal Shahi received the best goalkeeper award.
Sarbottam cement received the fair play award. Naya Patrika was honored with the best supporters.
MD of CG Group, Pradip Pudasaini and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
- Kathmandu: COTIVITI Wins 2nd Annapurna Sampurna YL Cup Corporate Nonprofit Women Futsal Tournament
- 2nd Annapurna Sampurna Corporate & Non-profit Women Futsal Championship
- Lalitpur: SoftNep & Vogue Ad Enter Pre-quarterfinals Of AAN Cup
- Kathmandu: Welcome Advertising, Muktinath Dev Bank Enter Pre-quarters In AAN Cup
- Kathmandu: Kantipur & Media Hub Enter Pre-quarterfinals Of AAN Cup