Terathum veterans have entered quarterfinals of Amardaha Dhalke Joban cup football tournament at Amardaha, Morang.
Terathum defeated hosts Amaradaha Dhalke Joban A 5-4 on tie breaker.
Goalie Sangen Rai became the man of the match and received Nrs 2,000.
Amardaha Dhalke Joban club is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 2,11,000.
- Morang: The Boys Club Wins Title Of U16 Football Championship
- Morang: Guwabari U16 Team Enters SFs Of District Wide U16 Championship
- Morang: Miniland School Wins Kwiks Cup District Qualifiers
- Morang: Miniland School & Pearl Academy Enter Final Of Kwiks Inter School Girls Championship Qualifiers
- Morang: U16 Knockout Football Tournament From Shrawan 14
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS