Terathum veterans have entered quarterfinals of Amardaha Dhalke Joban cup football tournament at Amardaha, Morang.
Terathum defeated hosts Amaradaha Dhalke Joban A 5-4 on tie breaker.
Goalie Sangen Rai became the man of the match and received Nrs 2,000.
Amardaha Dhalke Joban club is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 2,11,000.
- Morang: Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Enters SFs Of 1st Sundar Haraicha Cup
- Morang: Dhankuta FC Vs Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Today
- Morang: Province Level Inter Club Championship Kicks Off: Barahkshetra FC Enters SFs
- Morang: Nepal Muslim Youth Group Organizing Football Championship
- Urlabari: Church Boys United Wins Title Of Open Knockout Championship
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS