SoftNep and Vogue Ad have entered pre-quarterfinals of AAN cup Futsal championship in Lalitpur.
SoftNep defeated Sagarmatha TV 9-1, defeated Sarbottam cement 3-1 and thrashed Hiker 5-1 to enter last 16.
Sarbottam cement alaos got last 16 with 5-0 win over Sagarmatha TV.
Vogue Ad and event defeated Outreach 3-2, hammered Max media 9-0 and defeated Barah Jwellery 5-4 to enter last 16.
Barah also went through beating Media Max.
Pre-quarterfinal matches will be played on Friday.
The championship has a winning purse of Nrs 1 lakh and runners up team will get Nrs 75,000.
- Kathmandu: FECON Cup Kicks Off Today, LIVE On GoalNepal Platform
- Kings College Wins Title Of Kadambari Memorial College Cup
- Level 1 Futsal Coaches Say They Are Unhappy With The Selection Process Of Head Coach For National Futsal Team
- Kathmandu: FECON Cup On Bhadra 6-7
- Bishnu Gurung Appointed The Head Coach Of Nepal Futsal National Team