Nepal international Anu Lama voluntarily retitred from national team after failing to make a spot for SAFF women's championship.
Lama moved to media to express her frustration against ANFA. But that didn't deter ANFA to honor one of the most successful women players in Nepal - Anu Lama.
Nepal APF striker Lama has donned national shirt for more than a decade and has scored 35 international goals for Nepal.
On Sunday, she was honored with Nrs 15 lakh for her service to Nepalese football.
"I will deposit this money in bank. I am planning to construct a small house in Rautahat with given money. I am thankful to ANFA, my friends, family and fans", said Lama.
ANFA also honored former international Jumanu Rai with same amount for his service to Nepalese football.
- Nepal Has 25 Plus AFC A Licensed Coaches But Why Its Youth System Is A Failure ?
- Kwiks Cup Inter School Girls Championship: Nepalaya School & Sainik Bidhyalaya Register Win
- Bhutan Hosting SAFF U15 Women’s Championship; Nepal Vs India In The Opener
- Province 5 CM League Organizing Committee Formed
- ANFA, Gorkha Municipality Sign Deal To Build A Training Centre
VERY VERY SLOW CONSTRUCTION OF CHYASAL STADIUM | 10K SEATER