Nepal U19 women's team has lost 2-1 to Myanmar in AFC U19 round 2 qualifiers.
Nepal ended first half with 1-0 lead but Myanmar - playing with one woman down due to red card - scored two goals in the second half at Mandalathiri stadium, Mandalay, Myanmar on Tueday.
Y Y Oo was sent off for a foul against Preeti Rai in 36th minute. Manisha Raut scored through spot to give Nepal a lead.
Win means Myanmar went through round 3 at the expense of Uzbekistan who went down 4-1 to Australia earlier this day.
With three wins, Australia topped the group while Myanmar collected six points from two wins.
- ANFA Sending Women’s Team To Kyrgyzstan For 4-nation Tournament
- FIFA Council Unanimously Approves Expanded 32-team Field For FIFA Women’s World Cup
- Nepal Skipper Niru Thapa: I Want To Retire From International Football With Gold Medal
- Nepal Women's Team Training - VIDEO
- Can Nepal Win Gold In South Asian Games At Home ?
Nepal Women's Team Preparation For South Asian Games 2019