GoalNepal Foundation is providing at least 50 footballs to tornado affected youth of Bara-Parsa districts.
The Tornado ravaged Bara and Parsa districts weeks back, leaving many dead. More than 2000 houses have been damaged.
"There are many youth who are traumatized by the calamity. We want them to feel good by playing football. We are providing 25 footballs in initital phase and will provide more in coming days", said Biba Media Group CEO, Bikram Thapa.
GoalNepal's colleague at Simara, Diwakar Bhandari will coordinate the campaign at ground zero.
You can also join hands with GoalNepal for this campaign. Send your email to email@example.com.
Know more about GoalNepal Foundation HERE
- GoalNepal Supporters Start Fund Raising Campaign For Kusumi Rai; Announces Nrs 20,000
- GoalNepal Supporters Hand Over Nrs 6,34,113 To Samikchya Magar
- GoalNepal Ends Fund Raising Campaign For Samikchya Magar; More Than Nrs 6 Lakh Raised
- GoalNepal Foundation Starts Fund Raising Campaign For Samikchya Magar; Announces Nrs 10,000
- Jitu Basnet KAKA Appointed GoalNepal Ambassador In USA