Former Nepal international goalie Sambhu Bastola has passed away.
Bastola - who represented Nepal in many international tournaments - met an accident in Biratnagar few days ago and was treating in Nobel hospital, Biratnagar.
Football fraternity has expressed their sincere condolences to bereaved family.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa said he was deeply shocked to learn the news.
Former Nepal international Umesh Pradhan said his prayers are with the bereaved family.
GoalNepal also expresses its sincere condolence to the grieving family.
- Bhangbari FC Jhapa Wins Title Of Sundar Haraicha Cup
- Sundar Haraicha Cup: Bhangbari FC Jhapa Vs Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Final Today
- Morang: Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Enters FINAL Of Sundar Haraicha Cup
- 2nd Sundar Haraicha Cup SF: Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Vs Nepal APF Eastern Today
- Morang: Bangbari FC Jhapa Enters FINAL Of Sundar Haraicha Gold Cup
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS