GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR wing of Biba Media Group, has motivated Bagmati yuwa club, Sarlahi with 10 indestructible footballs.
The foundation motivated the club, remembering late coach Santosh Shrestha.
Biba Media Group CEO Bikram Thapa said, "We are motivating academies, women's football every month. We are going to different places and this project is creating impact to the club, players and the officials.
"They are very excited. Our intention is to ignite interest among the players and help clubs to get sporting gears for training.
"We would like to thank our supporters who make our projects successful", added Thapa.
"We are motivating another academy/team/district/club next month", Thapa further added.
Bagmati yuwa club president Kishmat Raj Mainali thanked GoalNepal and GoalNepal Foundation for the support.
Bagmati municipality's sports development committee coordinator and ward chairman Deepak Lama also thanked GoalNepal for the support.
ChildReach Nepal has supported GoalNepal with the balls.
Biba Media Group owns GoalNepal.com & KhelDainik.com. It is working for the development of Nepalese sports.
- Former Nepal International Parbat Pandey Lays His Trust In GoalNepal's Vision; Buys 25 Footballs
- GoalNepal Foundation Announces Support To Parsa District FA
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports Bara DFA With 23 Footballs Under Heal Through Football Project
- GoalNepal Foundation Announces Support To Referees In Dang District
- Coach Pradip Humagain Celebrates Dad's Birthday By Providing USD 100 To Buy Footballs For Youth In Bara