Nepal Army midfielder, Santosh Tamang has been adjudged the most valuable player of 3rd Man Mohan memorial Duhabi gold cup football tournament.
He received Nrs 25,000 cash plus 32' LED television. Dauphins defeated Nepal Army in sudden death to lift the title.
Tek Bahadur Budhathoki became the highest goal scorer and received Nrs 20,000 cash.
Best GK: Priso (Dauphins)
Best DF: Bikash Khawas (Nepal Army)
Best MF: Ougoune Jr (Dauphins)
Best FW: Bharat Khawas (Nepal Army)
Best coach: Wamba (Dauphins)
Rising player: Shankar Chaudhary (Eleven Arrows)
All of them got Nrs 15,000 cash each.
- Nepal U-20 National Team Suffers Defeat Against Tribhuwan Army FC
- Nawayug Shrestha & Bharat Khawas Travelling To The USA For A Tournament
- Nepal Forward Sharmila Magar Leaves For UN Peace Mission
- Suman Aryal Awarded With The Player Of The Year Award By Tribhuwan Army
- Tribhuwan Army FC Enters Final Of 12th Itahari Gold Cup
5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs MFC Darjeeling - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS