Nepal has been grouped with India, Indonesia and Myanmar in Tokyo Olympic Women’s Round 2 qualifiers.
Myanmar is hosting the qualifiers from April 3-9, 2019.
Nepal will play against Myanmar on April 3. They will take on India on April 6 and meet Indonesia on April 9.
Top two teams from the group will go to the next round of quaifiers.
The four group winners and runners-up, along with the two best third-placed teams, progressed to the second round of the Qualifiers, joining Uzbekistan and Vietnam.
Round 2 will see the teams divided into three groups of four teams, with the respective group winners advancing to the final round.
Round 3 will see the three teams compete with Australia, DPR Korea, Korea Republic, China PR and Thailand in two groups of four, with the top two teams from each group advancing to the play-off.
The two winners from the play-off will then qualify for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics with host and reigning Asian champions Japan.
- Asian Women Football: Thailand’s Nild Signs For American Outfit OL Reign
- There Is No More Gender Difference in Brazil !
- Nepal Women Team's FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- Countdown To Tokyo 2020; 12 Teams To Take Part In Women's Event
- FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 Will Break New Ground
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls