Nepal women's team coach Hari Khadka said his team would be prepared to lift the title of SAFF women's championship 2019.
Nepal defeated Sri Lanka 4-0 to enter final at Sahid Maidan on Wednesday.
Khadka said, "We couldn't score goals in the first half. We tried to penetrate from crowded defense line. In second half, we changed our strategy and started to play from wings. I am happy with girls' performance".
He added, "We will improve our performance in the final match. We are ready to play against any team (India or Bangladesh). We are prepared to win the title at home, in our motherland".
Nepal have never won the title despite reaching finals in four occasions.
Skipper Niru Thapa also echoed the same thoughts.
"We are ready to lift the title at home", said Thapa in post match conference.
- Nepal Women Team's FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- Nepal National Women's Team, Coach Hari Khadka & Officials Donate Nrs 50,000 To Ailing Samikchhya Magar
- Nepal Women’s Team Drops Two Position Down To 99
- Nepal Internationals Return Home From India
- ANFA Announces Nrs 1,50,000 Each To SA Games Silver Medal Winning Team
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS