Nepal women's team is playing against Sri Lanka women's in first semifinal match of SAFF women's championship at Sahid Maidan tomorrow.
The match will kick off at 11 AM.
Coach Hari Khadka said they were physically and mentally ready for the semifinal match.
"We are ready for the match. We shouldn't take any opponent lightly and we aren't doing the same for Sri Lanka. We will play our best game against them", said Khadka.
He added, "Sri Lanka might play defensive game and might rely on counter moves. We need to take cutious approach".
"We will play attacking football. Our forwards are improving day-by-day. I am sure we will play better football tomorrow", added Khadka.
In second semifinal, India will play against Bangladesh at 3 PM.
- Nepal International MF, Dipa Rai Undergoes Leg Surgery
- Nepal Women’s Team Drops Nine Position To 101 In FIFA World Ranking
- ANFA Bids Farewell To Four Nepal Internationals To Pakistan
- Nepal Women's Team Skipper Renuka Nagarkoti Ties Nuptial Knot
- Nepal Women Team's FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS