Nepal women's team is playing against Sri Lanka women's in first semifinal match of SAFF women's championship at Sahid Maidan tomorrow.
The match will kick off at 11 AM.
Coach Hari Khadka said they were physically and mentally ready for the semifinal match.
"We are ready for the match. We shouldn't take any opponent lightly and we aren't doing the same for Sri Lanka. We will play our best game against them", said Khadka.
He added, "Sri Lanka might play defensive game and might rely on counter moves. We need to take cutious approach".
"We will play attacking football. Our forwards are improving day-by-day. I am sure we will play better football tomorrow", added Khadka.
In second semifinal, India will play against Bangladesh at 3 PM.
- ANFA Sending Women’s Team To Kyrgyzstan For 4-nation Tournament
- FIFA Council Unanimously Approves Expanded 32-team Field For FIFA Women’s World Cup
- Nepal Skipper Niru Thapa: I Want To Retire From International Football With Gold Medal
- Nepal Women's Team Training - VIDEO
- Can Nepal Win Gold In South Asian Games At Home ?
Nepal Women's Team Preparation For South Asian Games 2019