Nepal women's team is playing against Sri Lanka women's in first semifinal match of SAFF women's championship at Sahid Maidan tomorrow.
The match will kick off at 11 AM.
Coach Hari Khadka said they were physically and mentally ready for the semifinal match.
"We are ready for the match. We shouldn't take any opponent lightly and we aren't doing the same for Sri Lanka. We will play our best game against them", said Khadka.
He added, "Sri Lanka might play defensive game and might rely on counter moves. We need to take cutious approach".
"We will play attacking football. Our forwards are improving day-by-day. I am sure we will play better football tomorrow", added Khadka.
In second semifinal, India will play against Bangladesh at 3 PM.
- Nepal Women's Team Is In Last Phase Of Prep For 13th SA Games - PICTORIAL
- 13th SA Games 2019: Match Fixtures Of Women’s Football Revealed
- 13th SA Games: Only Four Teams Taking Part; Nepal Vs Sri Lanka In Women's Football
- Coach Hari Khadka Announces Final Squad For 13th SA Games
- SAFF U15 Championship: Nepal Plays Stalemate With Bhutan
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS