The Junior Football Academy (JFA) Nepal is all set to organize a one-day football workshop on March 16 at the X-cel Futsal center, in Baluwatar.
The football workshop to be conducted by the AFC A license coaches, national referee, and sports physiotherapist will be participated by Under-18 players of Nepal.
The Founder and head coach of JFA Prajwal Pratap Chhetri said that the participants will get theoretical and practical knowledge of training, rules, and laws, discipline. He added that the players wiould also understand the role of physio after the workshop.
Similarly, the participants will get a chance to play under tactics and among the participants, six best players from the workshop will also be picked for a month-long training camp at the Junior Football Academy.
The Academy will bear all the expenses of the selected player.
Chhetri said that," we have charged Rs 100 each for this workshop but it is not necessary to pay. Simply players can fill the one-page form and enter the workshop center.
Also, participants will be provided with a certificate along with snacks during the workshop.
News from Subash Gauli
- Bhaktapur: Sipadole Yuwa Club Organizing Suryabinayak Mayor Cup Futsal Championship
- Dhuku Futsal Hub Wins Bagmati Qualifiers Of National Futsal League
- Biba Media Group To Stream Matches Of Wrazan 1st Open Futsal Championship LIVE On GoalNepal
- Rupandehi: Charange FC Wins Title Of Riddhi Sidhhi Futsal Championship
- Sunsari: Futsal 5 FC Wins Province 1 National Futsal League Qualifiers