There are no parapets at Pokhara stadium. Nepal government had already demolished two parapets to construct new stadium.
But that didn't deter football loving fans of Pokhara going to grounds to watch 17th Aaha! RARA gold cup final match between Ruslan Three Star and Nepal Army on Saturday.
The club has collected Nrs 8,21,000 from the final match. More than 7,000 watched the final match. Only 4101 fans bought tickets.
The club annually organizes the gold cup to collect fund for its football academy located at Dobilla, Pokhara.
- Kaski: Mero Nepal Yuwa Club Organizing Open 7-A-Side Championship
- Keshab Bahadur Thapa Re-elected President Of Sahara Club
- Manish Dangi Scores A Brace As Nepal U18 Beats Kaski League Champions In A Friendly
- Kaski: Jukson 16 A Vs B In The Final Of Pokhara Media Cup
- Kaski: 3rd Bishnu Timalsina Memorial 7-A-Side From Bhadra 17
Pokhara Stadium Is Under Construction