There are no parapets at Pokhara stadium. Nepal government had already demolished two parapets to construct new stadium.
But that didn't deter football loving fans of Pokhara going to grounds to watch 17th Aaha! RARA gold cup final match between Ruslan Three Star and Nepal Army on Saturday.
The club has collected Nrs 8,21,000 from the final match. More than 7,000 watched the final match. Only 4101 fans bought tickets.
The club annually organizes the gold cup to collect fund for its football academy located at Dobilla, Pokhara.
- Former Football Player Gopal Shrestha Conquers Everest
- Kaski: Pokhara Stadium Construction Yet To Gain Pace !
- Kaski: First Gurukul Bidhyasadan SEE Futsal Cup 2076 Kicks Off
- Kaski: B13 Wins Title Of 3rd Biren Memorial & 13th BT Cup
- Kaski: Tara FC, Gairi United Enter SFs Of 3rd Biren Memorial & 13th BT Cup
4th Jhapa Gold Cup Kicks Off; Jhapa Beats Sahara Club