Modern Indian school and Crescent academy have entered quarterfinals in 22nd Father Moran memorial football tournament.
Modern Indian defeated Jwaladevi Vidhya Mandir 3-2 on Saturday to enter last eight. Rojan Bajracharya, Sabal Maharjan and Rohan Shrestha scored apiece for the winners.
Krishna Bista and Ronish Thapa Magar scored apiece for the losing side. Bedraj Dhungana became the player of the tournament.
In the second match, Crescent academy defeated Dolphin english secondary school 2-0 to enter last eight.
Mohit Tamang and Puspak Rai scored apiece for the winners. Tamang became the player of the tournament.
- 27th IGP Football Running Shield: SOS Kavre & NPC School Register Win
- 27th IGP Football Running Trophy: Sainik Mahavidhyalaya & Baylor School Register Win
- Nepal U12 To Take Part In Copa Puma Toreros Cup
- Kathmandu: 5th NEF-SAIPAL Inter School Championship From Poush 1
- Kavre: 27th IGP Cup Inter School Championship Kicks Off
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal