Modern Indian school and Crescent academy have entered quarterfinals in 22nd Father Moran memorial football tournament.
Modern Indian defeated Jwaladevi Vidhya Mandir 3-2 on Saturday to enter last eight. Rojan Bajracharya, Sabal Maharjan and Rohan Shrestha scored apiece for the winners.
Krishna Bista and Ronish Thapa Magar scored apiece for the losing side. Bedraj Dhungana became the player of the tournament.
In the second match, Crescent academy defeated Dolphin english secondary school 2-0 to enter last eight.
Mohit Tamang and Puspak Rai scored apiece for the winners. Tamang became the player of the tournament.
- Valley Public School Beats Daffodil In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
- Lalitpur: Srijana Gyan, Puspasadan Register Win In Kwiks Qualifiers
- Kathmandu: Nepalaya Plays Stalemate With Nexus In Kwiks Qualifiers
- Buddha Academy Beats Ikeda International School In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
- Kathmandu: Ekata James Beat Guheshowri School In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal