Nepal APF Team stunned Manang Marshyangdi Club(MMC) in the first quarterfinal match of 17th Aaha! RARA gold cup football tournament at Pokhara Stadium on Saturday.
Pradip Lama scored the match winner in the 70th minute.
Nepal Army Club will play against Himalayan Sherpa Club in the second quarterfinal match tomorrow.
Sahara club is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 8,01,000.
- MMC Coach Chirirng Lopsang: We Believe We Can Beat Dhaka Abahani
- MMC Flying to Dhaka Tomorrow; Match Against Dhaka Abahani On June 19
- 6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Nepal APF Vs New Star FC, Sunsari - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS
- MMC Players Donate Blood In Memory Of Late Mani Bikram Shah
- MMC To Take Part In 2nd Nuwakot Gold Cup
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Nepal APF Enters SFs