Sahid Maidan, Biratnagar is getting major facelift for upcoming SAFF women's championship 2019.
Biratnagar is hosting mega event for the first time in the city.
The metro has separated Nrs 1 crore for the facelift.
The local organizing committee has already started painting the stadium. They have also constructed new dugout.
Seven SAARC countries are taking part in the event.
- Nepal Women's Team Returns Home From Uzbekistan
- Nepal International Punam Jargha Magar Goes Successful Heart Surgery
- Nepal Vs Hong Kong Today - A Must Win Match Against The Higher Ranked Team
- Nepal's First Eleven Against Philippines Revealed
- Nepal Women's Team Starts Training In Tashkent After RT PCR Negative
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS