Former Nepal international Deepak Bhusal is back to the field again.
Bhusal is playing B Division league with Tushal Youth Club.
Bhusal said he was planning to gear up his career again.
"I want to play again. I am starting with B Division this season. I am happy that I could make come back", said Bhusal who hibernated from football for almost four years.
"Tushal is my home club. Target is to become champions. I want to thank ANFA for good management of the league", added Bhusal.
- Birendra Limbu Adjudged The Best Forward Of B Division League
- RCT Defeats Shree Bhagwati Club To Win The Title
- Martyr’s Memorial B Division League: RCT Registers Victory Over Satdobato Youth Club
- Martyr’s Memorial B Division League: Shree Bhagwati Wins Over Tushal Youth Club
- Martyr’s Memorial B Division League: Tushal Youth Vs Bhagwati Club, Satdobato Vs RCT Today