Nepal international Kiran Chemjong's TC Sports has lost 3-0 to New Radiant in the final of President's Cup played in Male.
Ali Fasir scored the opening goal in 69th minute. Ibrahim Fazeel scored a brace in wee hours. He scored second in 86th minute and third goal in 90+3.
TC Sports wasted a spot kick in 14th minute.
New Radiant had won the FA Cup beating TC Sports Club on penalties few days back.
- Japan: 7-A-Side Running Cup 2021 On July 11; LIVE On GoalNepal
- Australia Based Jagjeet Shrestha Still Aims To Play For Nepal Again
- USA: BYSC Wins Title Of 2nd Minnesotta Championship
- Preparation Completed For 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup; Winners To Get USD 10,000 !
- Japan: Shizuoka United Supports Rabi Lamichane Foundation
Kiran Chemjong's Minerva Punjab FC Vs East Bengal Match Highlights