Nepal women's team is playing against India women's team in Hero Women's cup today.
The match will be played at Kalinga stadium, Bhubaneshowr at 7:15 PM NST.
Nepal must win the match to remain in the fray.
Cheli lost to Myanmar 3-0 while India defeated Iran 1-0 in their opening matches.
Nepal, India, Myanmar and Iran are participating in the 4-nation tournament.
Nepal is taking this tournament as a preparation for upcoming SAFF Women's championship 2019.
- ANFA Sending Women’s Team To Kyrgyzstan For 4-nation Tournament
- FIFA Council Unanimously Approves Expanded 32-team Field For FIFA Women’s World Cup
- Nepal Skipper Niru Thapa: I Want To Retire From International Football With Gold Medal
- Nepal Women's Team Training - VIDEO
- Can Nepal Win Gold In South Asian Games At Home ?
Nepal Women's Team Preparation For South Asian Games 2019