Team Lhotshampa has clinched the title of Tenzing Hillary cup football tournament in New Zealand.
Team Lhotshampa defeated Khukuri FC 2-1 in the final match played on Sunday.
NABOP became third while Gurkha FC became fourth.
The champions received NZD 1800 while runners up team got NZD 1200.
Bhutanese Nelson team was awarded with fair play award along with NZD 500.
Aashish from the winning side was adjudged the best player of the tournament. Tom from Nepal United became the highest goal scorer and Dhruba from Khukuri FC got the best goalkeeper award.
Immigration advisors New Zealand Ltd, New Zealand Nepalese society and New Zealand Nepalese associations were the sponsors of the event, which was organized by FC Khukuri & Gurkha FC, Auckland.
- Japan: 7-A-Side Running Cup 2021 On July 11; LIVE On GoalNepal
- Australia Based Jagjeet Shrestha Still Aims To Play For Nepal Again
- USA: BYSC Wins Title Of 2nd Minnesotta Championship
- Preparation Completed For 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup; Winners To Get USD 10,000 !
- Japan: Shizuoka United Supports Rabi Lamichane Foundation