ANFA has decided to investigate four district FAs that are against the body.
Four DFAs, Kathmandu, Dhadhing, Bhaktapur & Lalitpur are against the body.
These districts are close to suspended ANFA president Ganesh Thapa and his in-law Mani Kunwar.
"They had full rights to discuss the matter within ANFA but they are holding press meets against the body.
"We will investigate the issue about these districts. Discipline committee will take further action", said the release issued by ANFA.
The four DFAs are claiming that current ANFA leadership had played foul game in ANFA election.
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
- Indian Police Apprehends African Players Including Fofona In Indo-Nepal Border !
- ANFA's Sr. VP Pankaj Nembang Has Contracted Coronavirus
- Nepal Government Honors Coach Hari Khadka With Prabal Janasewa Shree IV Award
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic