Liberty Academy will face Nepalaya English School in the final match of 1st Liberty Cup 7-A-side boys/girls school level football tournament.
In the semifinals match played at Attarkhel ground, Gokarneswor, Kathmandu on Monday, Liberty Academy sidelined Shangrila 2-0 and Nepalaya English School hammered Jeevan Tara Academy 6-0.
In boys' category, Shangrila Public School will play against Kanti Bhairav in the final.
Shangrila Public School defeated Shree Kanti Bhairav Gurukul 3-0 and Kanti Bhairav beat Sahayogi 1-0 in semis.
Winning team will be awarded with Rs.20,000, runners-up will receive Rs.10,000 while third placed team will get Rs.5000.
- 1988 Dasharath Stadium Disaster - Black Day Of Nepalese Football Marks 32 Yrs
- Kathmandu: 1st Inter College Football Tournament From Chaitra 1
- Nepal APF School Organizing 6th Basic Level School Championship From Tomorrow
- Kathmandu: 2nd 7-A-Side Women's Championship At Kapan Ground
- Kathmandu: MMC Vs Sainik Awasiya Ma VI In The Final Of TU BBA Cup
VERY NEW UPDATE FROM DASHARATH STADIUM