Sahara club has formed sub committees for successful organization of 17th Aaha! RARA gold cup.
15 sub committees have been formed under the chairmanship of club president Keshab Bahadur Thapa.
Finance: Adviser Tika Bahadur Karki
Press & Publicity: Adviser Narayan Karki
Volunteers mobilization: Prakash Serchan
Peace & security: Khem Bahadur Gurung
Ground management: Yam Bahadur Gurung
Accomodation management : Basanta Thakali
Team coordination: Bikram Thakali
Hospitality: Ganesh Bahadur Bhattarai
Host team management: Bir Bhadra Acharya
Stage management: Shambhu Karki
Medical: Dr. Rabindra Prashad Shrestha
Technical: Aananda Ranjit
Foreign relation: Tej Bahadur Gurung
Transportation management: Ain Kumar Sai
Shield, medal management: Purna Bahadur Gurung.
101-member local organizing committee has already been formed.
Sahara club is organizing the championship from Falgun 9-18 at Pokhara grounds.
- Sahara Club Officials Clean Pokhara Stadium After Nepal Vs India Final Match
- Keshab Bahadur Thapa Re-elected President Of Sahara Club
- Sahara Club Makes A Profit Of Nrs 1,49,326 From 17th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup
- Sahara Club Australia Organizing Sahara Australia Cup From August 15
- Sahara Club Appoints Bishnu Gurung Coach Of Its Academy
4th Jhapa Gold Cup Kicks Off; Jhapa Beats Sahara Club