All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has signed a deal with Shree Airlines, Nepalese domestic airlines, as an official airline of SAFF women's championship 2018.
Nepal is hosting the event in Biratnagar, Morang from March 12-22, 2019.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa and GM Shree Airlines Sunil Bista signed the deal on Friday.
Seven SAARC countries will take part in the event.
This is the first time Biratnagar is going to host mega event.
- ANFA To Investigate Four District FAs That Are Against The Body
- ANFA Nominates Bigyan Raj Sharma & Rajiv Poudyal To AFC Committees
- ANFA Motivates Former Nepal Skipper Rakesh Shrestha With Nrs 5 Lakh !
- CONFIRMED: Johan Kalin Is New Head Coach Of Nepal National Team
- ANFA Removes Tashi Ghale’s Honorary Presidency Post
Dasharath Stadium Renovation Update