All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has signed a deal with Shree Airlines, Nepalese domestic airlines, as an official airline of SAFF women's championship 2018.
Nepal is hosting the event in Biratnagar, Morang from March 12-22, 2019.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa and GM Shree Airlines Sunil Bista signed the deal on Friday.
Seven SAARC countries will take part in the event.
This is the first time Biratnagar is going to host mega event.
- ANFA Welcomes Newly Appointed Member Secy Silwal To ANFA Complex
- ANFA Finally Forms Committee To Investigate Issue About Athletic Trainer & Kiran Chemjong
- ANFA Shifts Venue For Final Round Of Province 1 CM League
- Sahid Maidan Inundated With Incessant Rainfall
- ANFA's Clarification On Sameer Bista Case
New Look Of Dasharath Stadium - VIDEO