Four district FAs, Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Dhadhing and Lalitpur held press meet in Kathmandu on Wednesday accusing current leadership of wrongdoing in ANFA election.
These districts are close to Mani Kunwar, who suffered defeat against Karma Tsering Sherpa in ANFA election early this year.
The officials also presented audio clip of current ANFA officials discussing “money separation” to district and club officials to lure votes for ANFA election.
“We have presented these evidences to AFC & FIFA”, said Lalitpur FA president Purushottam Thapa.
“We have already informed about this issue to National sports council but they didn’t take any action”, added Thapa.
The officials also provided phone script of conversation between ANFA officials & ANFA's honorary president Tashi Ghale.
Here is the video from press meet:
- ANFA Welcomes Newly Appointed Member Secy Silwal To ANFA Complex
- ANFA Finally Forms Committee To Investigate Issue About Athletic Trainer & Kiran Chemjong
- ANFA Shifts Venue For Final Round Of Province 1 CM League
- Sahid Maidan Inundated With Incessant Rainfall
- ANFA's Clarification On Sameer Bista Case
New Look Of Dasharath Stadium - VIDEO