Four district FAs, Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Dhadhing and Lalitpur held press meet in Kathmandu on Wednesday accusing current leadership of wrongdoing in ANFA election.
These districts are close to Mani Kunwar, who suffered defeat against Karma Tsering Sherpa in ANFA election early this year.
The officials also presented audio clip of current ANFA officials discussing “money separation” to district and club officials to lure votes for ANFA election.
“We have presented these evidences to AFC & FIFA”, said Lalitpur FA president Purushottam Thapa.
“We have already informed about this issue to National sports council but they didn’t take any action”, added Thapa.
The officials also provided phone script of conversation between ANFA officials & ANFA's honorary president Tashi Ghale.
Here is the video from press meet:
- ANFA To Investigate Four District FAs That Are Against The Body
- ANFA Nominates Bigyan Raj Sharma & Rajiv Poudyal To AFC Committees
- ANFA Motivates Former Nepal Skipper Rakesh Shrestha With Nrs 5 Lakh !
- CONFIRMED: Johan Kalin Is New Head Coach Of Nepal National Team
- ANFA Removes Tashi Ghale’s Honorary Presidency Post
Dasharath Stadium Renovation Update