Cambridge Public school has lifted the title of inter school teachers football tournament in Kathmandu.
Cambridge defeated Valley view school 1-0 in the final match played on Sunday.
Pratap Rai became the man of the match.
The champions received Rs 20,000 while runners up team got Rs 10,000.
According to tournament coordinator Rajan Neupane, 12 teams took part in the event.
- Bright Future +2 Provides Scholarship To 10 U16 National Team Players
- Kathmandu: 2nd Jay Nepal Cup From Shrawan 2
- Kathmandu: Wild Sports Club Clinches Title Of District League
- Kathmandu: Pharping Khelkud Enters Final Of District League
- New Football Academy Launched In Kathmandu; Covers Medical Insurance Of Nrs 3 Lakh !
Renovation of Dasharath Stadium In Last Phase