ANFA has confirmed that Biratnagar will host SAFF Women's championship next year.
SAFF meeting held in Muscat on Thursday decided to grant hosting rights to the city of Biratnagar, Nepal.
The event will be played from March 12-22, 2019 at Sahid Maidan, Biratnagar.
This is the first time that Biratnagar is going to host international (inter country) football tournament.
Seven SAARC countries will take part in the event.
India are the defending champions.
- ANFA Creates Jobs For AFC Licensed Coaches !
- ANFA Meets With Nepal APF & Nepal Police To Discuss About Development Of The Game
- ANFA Holds Webinar About Club Licensing With A Division Clubs
- ANFA Webinar Reviews Online Reporting System
- ANFA Conducting Various Coaching Courses But Taking Certain Charge
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium