Birat gold cup trust under the leadership of businessman Nabin Rizal has made Rs 6 lakh profit from 2074 edition.
The Trust revealed income-expense report on Tuesday after nine months of the scheduled date.
The Trust could have made more profit had they not paid Value Added Tax (VAT) of Rs 12,48,000.
The trust has also revealed that they are planning to host the event in the month of Chaitra, 2075.
The event will be played under lights at Sahid Maidan. Ruslan TSC are the defending champions.
- Morang: The Boys Club Wins Title Of U16 Football Championship
- Morang: Guwabari U16 Team Enters SFs Of District Wide U16 Championship
- Morang: Miniland School Wins Kwiks Cup District Qualifiers
- Morang: Miniland School & Pearl Academy Enter Final Of Kwiks Inter School Girls Championship Qualifiers
- Morang: U16 Knockout Football Tournament From Shrawan 14
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS