The champions of Pulsar A Division league will compete against Minerva Punjab FC (India), Bangladesh 1st club and another team from play off (India/Bhutan/Sri Lanka) in AFC Cup group stage.
AFC held the draw ceremony in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Thursday.
Nepalese team is placed directly to the group. Earlier Nepalese club used to play play-offs.
36 teams are taking part in the group stage.
The teams are divided into nine groups.
The venue and the date of the matches will be announced later.
- AFC President Congratulates Son Heung-min On Winning FIFA Puskás Award
- Nepal Vs Australia FIFA World Cup Qualifiers Match CONFIRMED!
- AFC Congress Held Online; Nothern Mariana Islands Become 47th Full Member Association
- 30th AFC Congress Today; Being Held Online For The First Time
- AFC Pays Tribute To Footballing Legend Maradona