The champions of Pulsar A Division league will compete against Minerva Punjab FC (India), Bangladesh 1st club and another team from play off (India/Bhutan/Sri Lanka) in AFC Cup group stage.
AFC held the draw ceremony in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Thursday.
Nepalese team is placed directly to the group. Earlier Nepalese club used to play play-offs.
36 teams are taking part in the group stage.
The teams are divided into nine groups.
The venue and the date of the matches will be announced later.
- AFC Women’s Football Committee Approves AFC Women’s Club Championship
- AFC Dream Asia Awards 2019 Nominees Announced; Two Organizations & One Journalist From Nepal Vying For Awards
- Street Children Football Team Rises And Shines In Malaysia
- AFC Disciplinary And Ethic Committee Bans Four Players For Life
- Teams Of Street Connected Children Nepal Win First Friendlies In KL