Nepal international and Ruslan Three Star club midfielder Bikram Lama is back to the field after eight months.
Lama had sustained serious leg fracture during Budha Subba gold cup early this year.
After successful operation, he underwent serious rehab process to be fit for the match.
Stars defeated Brigade Boys Club 5-1. Lama also contributed a goal.
Coach Meghraj KC said the club had covered medical expenses of Lama.
"I am not exactly sure about the total cost but I think club has covered almost Rs 10 lakh for his treatment", said KC.
- Ruslan Three Star Club Announces Preliminary Squad For Lalit Memorial U-18 Championship
- Three Star Club Selecting Players For Lalit Memorial U18 Championship
- Nepal Army Sidelines Ruslan Three Star To Enter FINAL Of 4th Mechinagar Gold Cup
- 4th Mechinagar Gold Cup SF: Nepal Army Club Vs Ruslan Three Star Club Today
- Ruslan Three Star Club Enters SFs Of 4th Mechinagar Gold Cup
3rd Rajarshi Janak Cup Final: Bagmati Municipality Vs Ruslan Three Star Club