India women's team coach Maymol Rocky said match against Nepal is extremly crucial.
India, Nepal play today in Asian Olympic qualifiers at 2:15 PM NST in Yangoon.
Rocky said, "I feel we have got a favourable set of matches as our first two games are against familiar opponents (Nepal and Bangladesh) and we play the hosts in our last match.
"In such tournaments, how you start the competition is really important and the Nepal game will be extremely crucial for us to gather the much-required momentum.Everything has gone in the right for us. We want to start with three points,
- Nepal Women's Team Return Home From Myanmar
- Nepal Women’s Team To Arrive Home On Thursday
- Nepal Women's Team Coach Hari Khadka: Our Target Was To Go Through 2nd Round
- Nepal Qualifies To 2nd Round Of Olympic Qualifiers As One Of The Best 3rd Placed Teams
- Asian Olympic Women's Qualifiers Tokyo 2020: Nepal Vs Bangladesh Today