ANFA has taken one step further in implementing club licensing criteria in Nepal.
The FA formed first instant body (FIB) on Monday.
Sailesh Karmacharya has been appointed the coordinator of FIB.
The body expamines the report submitted by the club and provides license.
Nepalese clubs must get AFC club license to play in AFC sanctioned tournaments.
Bidur Kumar Bista Chhetri, Hari Bahadur Rayamajhi, Mukunda Acharya and Ram Lal Shrestha are also appointed as the member of the FIB.
- ANFA Prez Karma Tsering Sherpa : Where Are KELME Gears Worth 40 Lakh ?
- ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa: We Are Adopting Zero Tolerance In Corruption
- ANFA To Investigate Four District FAs That Are Against The Body
- ANFA Nominates Bigyan Raj Sharma & Rajiv Poudyal To AFC Committees
- ANFA Motivates Former Nepal Skipper Rakesh Shrestha With Nrs 5 Lakh !
Dasharath Stadium Renovation Update