ANFA has taken one step further in implementing club licensing criteria in Nepal.
The FA formed first instant body (FIB) on Monday.
Sailesh Karmacharya has been appointed the coordinator of FIB.
The body expamines the report submitted by the club and provides license.
Nepalese clubs must get AFC club license to play in AFC sanctioned tournaments.
Bidur Kumar Bista Chhetri, Hari Bahadur Rayamajhi, Mukunda Acharya and Ram Lal Shrestha are also appointed as the member of the FIB.
- ANFA Referee Course Concludes In Ilam
- 1988 Dasharath Stadium Disaster - Black Day Of Nepalese Football Marks 31 Yrs
- ANFA Boosts Morale Of Nepal Women's Team With Nrs 1 Lakh Reward
- ANFA Signs Deal With ICN & Mercy Corps For Developing Players' Management Software
- New Jersey Makes Debut In Nepalese Football
Dasharath Stadium Renovation Update