Nepal national women's team reached Yangoon, Myanmar six days ahead of Asian Olympic qualifiers.
Team reached there from China where they played three friendly matches against club and university teams.
Cheli held training session on Saturday.
Head coach Hari Khadka, coach Bhagwati Rana Magar put the players through paces.
Qualifiers is kicking off on November 8. Nepal will play against India in its first match. Bangladesh and Myanmar are other teams in the group.
- Nepal Women's Team Skipper Niru Thapa: We Will Be Champions Tomorrow
- Nepal Women's Team Coach Hari Khadka: Tomorrow Is Our Day, We Will Definitely Win The Title
- Nepal Women’s Team Enjoys Ice Bath As Post Match Recovery
- Coach Hari Khadka: We Are Ready To Win Title In Our Motherland
- Nepal Mauls Sri Lanka To Enter FINAL