Nepal national women's team reached Yangoon, Myanmar six days ahead of Asian Olympic qualifiers.
Team reached there from China where they played three friendly matches against club and university teams.
Cheli held training session on Saturday.
Head coach Hari Khadka, coach Bhagwati Rana Magar put the players through paces.
Qualifiers is kicking off on November 8. Nepal will play against India in its first match. Bangladesh and Myanmar are other teams in the group.
- Nepal Women's Team Return Home From Myanmar
- Nepal Women’s Team To Arrive Home On Thursday
- Nepal Women's Team Coach Hari Khadka: Our Target Was To Go Through 2nd Round
- Nepal Qualifies To 2nd Round Of Olympic Qualifiers As One Of The Best 3rd Placed Teams
- Asian Olympic Women's Qualifiers Tokyo 2020: Nepal Vs Bangladesh Today