Nepal Himal Seema paar Banijya sangh has won the title of King come sports club championship in Kathmandu.
Sangh defeated Jorpati FC 4-2 in the final match played at Bhimsengola on Saturday.
In open category, Mirmire yuwa samaj won the title.
The champions received Rs 1 lakh each.
King come sports club organized the championship.
- Bright Future +2 Provides Scholarship To 10 U16 National Team Players
- Kathmandu: 2nd Jay Nepal Cup From Shrawan 2
- Kathmandu: Wild Sports Club Clinches Title Of District League
- Kathmandu: Pharping Khelkud Enters Final Of District League
- New Football Academy Launched In Kathmandu; Covers Medical Insurance Of Nrs 3 Lakh !
Renovation of Dasharath Stadium In Last Phase