Palestine has won the title of Bangabandhu gold cup.
Palestine defeated 10-man Tajikistan 4-3 on penalties at Bangabandhu stadium on Friday.
Both teams had finished regulation time at 0-0.
Tajikistan had defeated Philippines and Palestine had sidelined Bangladesh in semifinals.
The champions received USD 50,000 while runners up team got USD 25,000.
Bangladesh PM Shiekh Hasina distributed prizes to the winners.
- Chinese Taipei, India & Uzbekistan Express Interest In Hosting AFC Women’s Asian Cup 2022
- AFC Cup 2019: Dhaka Abahani Lands Kathmandu
- Nepalese FIFA Refereees Conduct Opening Match Of Jigme Dorji Wangchuk Gold Cup
- India U19 Thrashes Pakistan 18-0 !
- Bangabandhu Gold Cup: Philippines Beat Bangladesh To Top Group