Letang FC has entered final of Jaante cup football tournament in Morang.
Letang defeated CFC Urlabari 2-0 in semifinal match played on Thursday.
Abhisek Limbu and Bhuwan Rai scored apiece for the winners.
Roman Danuwar became the man of the match.
Pathari sporting will play against hosts youth and sports development committee in second semifinal match on Friday.
The championship has a winning purse of Rs 51,000.
- Morang: 1st Subijimur Memorial Inter School Futsal Championship From Falgun 9
- Morang: Dharan FC Wins Title Of 1st Budhabare Gold Cup
- Morang: Dharan FC Enters Final Of 1st Budhabare Gold Cup
- Morang: Dangihat FC Enters Final Of 1st Budhabare Gold Cup
- Morang: DFC Dangihat Enters SFs Of 1st Budhabare Gold Cup
2nd Buddha Air Dangihat Laxmi Marga Gold Cup SF: Birtamod United Vs Red Horse Ilam