Letang FC has entered final of Jaante cup football tournament in Morang.
Letang defeated CFC Urlabari 2-0 in semifinal match played on Thursday.
Abhisek Limbu and Bhuwan Rai scored apiece for the winners.
Roman Danuwar became the man of the match.
Pathari sporting will play against hosts youth and sports development committee in second semifinal match on Friday.
The championship has a winning purse of Rs 51,000.
- Morang: Province 1 League Qualifiers From Asar 16; 14 Districts Are Taking Part
- 6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Beats NPC To Enter SFs - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS
- Kanepokhari: Ward No. 6 Lifts The Title Of 2nd Ward Chairman Cup
- Cricket Tournament At Football Stadium !
- Lucky Spectator Wins Mobike At Amardaha Dhalke Joban Cup
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS