Friends club signed a sponsorship deal with Nepal investment Bank limited amid a program organized in Lalitpur on Friday.
Club president Rajiv Poudyal and Dy GM of the bank Dijen Suwal signed in an MoU.
The bank will provide Rs 10 lakh to the club. The duration of the contract is for one year.
The name of the club will be NIBL Friends club.
The club has also signed co-sponsorship deal with Panchakanya group worth Rs 5 lakh.
- Ilam: Friends Club Enters SFs Of Nepal Ice Deumai Gold Cup
- Lalitpur: Baneshwor United FC Wins Title Of Friends Cup Veterans Championship
- 3rd Rajarshi Janak Cup: Friends Club Enters QFs
- Bhugarva Cement Martyr's Memorial Makwanpur Gold Cup: Nepal Police Vs Friends Club Today
- Bharat Khawas Adjudged The Best Forward; Suman Shrestha Receives Award Of Best Coach
Bishal Cement Nuwakot Gold Cup: Nuwakot Vs Friends Club (MATCH HIGHLIGHTS)