Friends club signed a sponsorship deal with Nepal investment Bank limited amid a program organized in Lalitpur on Friday.
Club president Rajiv Poudyal and Dy GM of the bank Dijen Suwal signed in an MoU.
The bank will provide Rs 10 lakh to the club. The duration of the contract is for one year.
The name of the club will be NIBL Friends club.
The club has also signed co-sponsorship deal with Panchakanya group worth Rs 5 lakh.
- Eight A Division Clubs Release A Joint Statement For Nepal Super League AGAIN!
- Eight A Division Clubs Release A Joint Statement For Nepal Super League !
- A Division League: Satdobato Victorious As Himalayan Sherpa and Friends Share Points
- A Division League: Himalayan Sherpa Club vs Friends Club LIVE!
- A Division League: Final Round Of Matches To Commence Today
BRIGADE BOYS CLUB VS FRIENDS CLUB - TWO GOALS !