Friends club has signed Bangladeshi goalkeeper for upcoming Martyr’s memorial A Division league.
Nurul Karim is a former Bangladesh U21 goalkeeper.
He had also played from Brothers Union, Dhaka Abahani, Team BJMC and Victoria sporting club.
Friends club president Rajiv Poudyal presented club jersey to Nurul at Kopundole, Lalitpur.
ANFA is organizing the league from September 29.
14 clubs are participating in the league, which has a winning purse of Rs 50 lakh.
- Ramesh Maharjan: 2-1 Result Against Ruslan Three Star Is Not Bad
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Ruslan TSC Beats Friends Club
- Friends Club To Use IOE Pulchowk Ground For Training
- Friends Club Signs Sponsorship Deal With Nepal Investment Bank Limited
- Bishal Cement Nuwakot Gold Cup: Nuwakot Thrashes Friends To Enter SFs
Bishal Cement Nuwakot Gold Cup: Nuwakot Vs Friends Club (MATCH HIGHLIGHTS)