Martyr’s Memorial A Division league will be played in two venues.
The two venues are ANFA complex and APF complex, Halchowk.
ANFA is organizing the league from September 29. The champions will get Rs 50 lakh.
14 teams will take part in the event.
- Nepalese FIFA Referees Off To Bhutan To Officiate Jigme Dorji Wangchuk Gold Cup
- ANFA Selecting U14/U16 Players For Upcoming International Tournaments
- Martyr's Memorial B Division League Winners To Get Nrs 8,00,000
- ANFA Coaching Course Of Three Provinces Starts In Kailali
- ANFA Prez Karma Tsering Sherpa Meets FIFA Prez To Discuss About Nepali Football
Dasharath Stadium Renovation Update