Maldives defeated India 2-1 to win the title of SAFF championship 2018.
Madives were crowned the winners of the 2018 SAFF (Championship) Cup after they beat India 2-1 in the final at the Bangabandhu Stadium in Dhaka, Bangladesh on Saturday.
Ibrahim Mahudhee Hussain (19') and Ali Fasir (66') scored in either half while substitute Sumeet Passi (90+2') got a late consolation for Stephen Constantine's U-23 side as the Red Snappers won their second ever SAFF title, after 2008.
Bangladesh hosted the event in Dhaka.
- COVID Pandemic: SAFF Cancels Youth Competitions For 2020
- COVID Pandemic: SAFF Championship 2020 Is Canceled
- Bangladesh To Host SAFF Championship 2020
- SAFF Ordinary Congress Held In Kathmandu: Nepal To Host SAFF U18 Championship
- Maldives Custodian Mohamed Faisal Receives MVP Award Of SAFF Championship 2018
SAFF Championship 2018: Nepal Ready For Maldives