Bal Srijanalaya School (Kathmandu) will meet Everest Secondary Academy (Sarlahi) in the final of Coca-Cola Cup 2017 boys category on 24th November, Friday.
Everest Secondary Academy (Sarlahi) defeated Mahendra Memorial English Boarding School (Sunsari) by 4-2 on Sunday at ANFA complex. Madan Shyangtan scored a hat trick while Ritik Khadka scored another for the winners. Nikesh Tamang and Bharat Chaudhary scored apiece for the losing side.
In another match, Bal Srijanalaya school (Kathmandu) defeated Gajurmukhi English Boarding School (Kathmandu) by 1-0. Nimal Moktan scored the goal from winning team and led his team to the finals.
In girls category, Nepalaya English Secondary School (Kathmandu) and Shree Seti Devi Sharda Secondary School (Sindhupalchowk) played 1-1 in which, Prashika Phuyal (Nepalaya English) and Sushma Tamang (Shree Seti Devi) scored 1 goal each for their team.
In second match, Shree Shankar Saraswoti Annapurna (Kailali) defeated Bright Future Star Secondary School (Kathmandu) by 7-0 in which Goma Thapa (2), Silu Singh (1),Rennu Rawal (2) and Nirmala Thapa (2) scored goals for their team.
In last match, Bhumre S. School (Syanja) defeated Aadarsh H.S (Sunsari) by 4-1. Saraswoti Hamal (2), Sunita Kumal (1) and Daumauti Regmi (1) scored goals from Bhumre S. School and Salina Limbu scored one goal from Aadarsh H.S.
- Shree Durga Rautahat Wins Coca-Cola Cup Girls Championship
- Coca-Cola Cup: Bal Srijanalaya Beats Everest To Win The Title
- Coca-Cola Cup: Bhumre School Syangja Versus Shree Durga Rautahat In The Final
- Lalitpur: Seti Devi Sindhupalchowk, Shree Shankar Kailali Enter Semifinals In Coca-Cola Cup
- Lalitpur: Seti Devi, Shree Shankar & Bhumre School Register Win In Coca-Cola Cup