Nepal international Bimal Gharti Magar has scored eight international goals today.
Former Nepal internationals Hari Khadka and Nirajan Rayamajhi has joint-record of 13 goals.
After winning 2-0 against Bangladesh in a do-or-die match on Saturday, Magar said, "It feels great to reach semifinals. We all had individual pressure (of performing well). Everybody motivated themselves. We worked hard and stuck to our coach's game plan"
"Now we can eye for the title. I want Maldives in the semifinals and we wish to play India in the final", he answered when asked which team he would prefer in semifinals.
Check what he said more:
- Bimal Gharti Magar's TC Sports Club Wins Against Victory SC In Dhiraagu Dhivehi Premier League 2019
- Nepal Steps Four Position Down To 165 In FIFA World Ranking
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualification Round Two Draw In July
- Bimal Gharti Magar Stars In TC Sports Charity Shield Win
- Team Nepal Returning Home Today
Nepal Midfielder Bishal Rai Says New Players Will Do Good