Nepal international Heman Gurung scored a brace as Himalayan Sherpa defeated Nepal APF 3-0 on Friday to enter semifinals in Chandragiri gold cup at Naikap, Kathmandu.
Gurung opened the firing in 14th minute with his pwoerful shot.
After the break, Gurung again scored in 74th minute utilizing a pass from skipper Man Bahadur Tamang.
African recruit Henry madeit 3-0 in 87th minute.
APF fielded second choice players as they are playing quarterfinal match against Nepal Army tomorrow in Jhapa.
Two goal hero Heman Gurung became the man of the match and he received Rs 3,000 cash.
Himalayan will meet Nepal Army in the semifinal match while Friends club will meet Sankata Club.
Bright youth club is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Rs 5 lakhs.
- 1988 Dasharath Stadium Disaster - Black Day Of Nepalese Football Marks 32 Yrs
- Kathmandu: 1st Inter College Football Tournament From Chaitra 1
- Nepal APF School Organizing 6th Basic Level School Championship From Tomorrow
- Kathmandu: 2nd 7-A-Side Women's Championship At Kapan Ground
- Kathmandu: MMC Vs Sainik Awasiya Ma VI In The Final Of TU BBA Cup
VERY NEW UPDATE FROM DASHARATH STADIUM