Hosts Satasidham sporting club has entered semifinals in Satasi gold cup football tournament in Jhapa.
Satasidham fielded six Nepal internationals including Bimal Gharti Magar.
Magar scored a brace while Sunil Bal scored another for the winners.
Agar became the man of the match and he received Rs 10,000 cash.
The championship has a winning purse of Rs 5 lakhs. Runners up team will get Rs 2,50,000.
- Jhapa DFA Provides COVID Relief To Players
- Jhapa: Schoolchaun FC, Gauradaha Trying To Uplift Grassroots Movement
- ANFA's Senior VP Pankaj Nembang Supports Mechinagar Municipality With Nrs 51,000
- Jhapa: Kankai Women's Team Clinches Title Of Sukhani Martyr Memorial Cup
- Jhapa FC Enters Final Of District Wide 9-A-Side Championship
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP