Nepal coach Gyotuku Koji has revealed his game plan against Philippines.
Koji, who applied different strategy against Tajikistan, is changing his strategy to 4-4-2 team formation for Philippines.
"We played with three defenders against Tajikistan. But two of our defenders are injured and we are playing with 4-4-2 team formation", Koji told the press in pre-match conference on Monday.
"Our two defenders (Devendra and Aaditya) are injured. So we have prepared the team accordingly. We are playing with 4-4-2 team formation", said Koji.
He also mentioned that team's main focus against Philippines was to improve their mistakes.
"We want to improve our mistakes when we play against them", he said.
Nepal haven't won a single international match after November 15, 2016.
Nepal versus Philippines will be played at ANFA complex on Tuesday at 2 PM.
- AFC Asian Cup Group A Qualifiers: Venue & Timing Confirmed - Nepal Vs Jordan At Early 1 AM !
- Nepal National Team Beats Avenir FC In Their Last Friendly Match
- 10 Players Must Assure ANFA They Won’t Repeat Indiscipline & Irresponsible Act To Be In National Team - Fact Finding Taskforce
- Fact finding Taskforce Suggests ANFA To Seek Alternative Of Coach AA After AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers !
- Nepal National Team For AFC Cup Qualifiers Announced; 10 Revolting Players Are Out
Nepal Vs Mauritius 2nd Friendly Match Highlights