Asian Football Confederation and All Nepal Football Association have signed in An MoU for the release of USD 1,30,000 under AFC president initiatives.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa mentioned that AFC MA development director and ANFA general secy Indra Man Tuladhar signed in an MoU at AFC headquarters on Friday.
The budget will be used to construct parapets and floodlights at ANFA complex, Satdobato, Lalitpur.
There is no proper stadium in Nepal post deadly earthquake that struck the country in 2015.
More than 9000 people were killed and the only international stadium was badly damaged in the calamity.
- FIFA Referee Sudis Pandey, Asst Referee Rojen Shrestha To Conduct Bangabandhu Gold Cup Matches
- Kishor Rai Jhapali Unanimously Elected President Of Province 1 Football Association
- ANFA Slaps A Fine Of Nrs 50,000 Each To MMC & Machhindra FC
- ANFA Slaps Five Match Ban & Nrs 10,000 Fine Each To Jagjeet Shrestha & Ashok Baral
- Fans Ask ANFA To Host League Matches In The Weekend
ANFA's Road Side Garden Inaugurated