ANFA officials have met AFC’s general secretary Windsor John at AFC HQ in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Friday.
ANFA delegation is led by president Karma Tsering Sherpa.
The purpose of visit to AFC headquarters was to present development agenda of ANFA to AFC.
ANFA’s general secy Indraman Tuladhar and senior official Pankaj Bikram Nembang were present in the meeting.
- VAR Set For Historic Full Debut At AFC U23 Championship
- Afif and Kumagai Claim Top Honours In Dazzling AFC Annual Awards
- AFC Executive Committee Enhances Future AFC Asian Cups
- More Member Associations To Benefit From Inclusive AFC Champions League
- Nepali Journalist Wins AFC Dream Asia Award In Individual Category